Privacy-Preserving IR: When Information Retrieval Meets Privacy and Security
The submissions will be peer reviewed and must be formatted according to the ACM SIG proceedings template
. Papers should be in PDF and submitted online via EasyChair.
We welcome both Long papers and Short papers:
- Long Paper: A maximum of 6 pages, including graphs, figures, and references. Accepted long papers will need to give a 15-minute oral presentation.
- Short Paper: A maximum of 2 pages, including graphs, figures, and references. Accepted short papers will have a 5-minute oral presentation.
- Submission Deadline: Monday, May 19th 2014 (23:59UTC-11; Samoa time zone)
- Acceptance Notifications:
Monday, June 9th 2014 Thursday, June 12th 2014
- Camera-ready Deadline:
Friday, June 20th 2014 Sunday, June 22nd 2014
- Workshop: Friday, July 11th 2014
Website last updated: Jun 20th, 2014.